Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amárant - Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Amárant - Warlock Empty Amárant - Warlock

Post  Amárant Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Well, I was guided here by some people, and was told to post some info about me and some of my experience.

About me: I'm 17 years old, currently situated in Norway. I'm half american and half norwegian, which makes me both fat, and an awesome skier. Also very irrelevant to this topic. In any case, I work part-time as a phone salesman during Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Which makes your raiding schedule fit my schedule perfectly. However, my guild has just started raiding, and apparently, I'm one of their main coordinators. So, if my guild happens to have a raid the same time/day as you guys, I'd have to prioritize my guild. (Which, so far, has been no more than once a week.)

Experience: I've got experience in basically any raid, and heroic. I even know some of the tactics to the bosses I've never encountered in Ulduar. (Which makes me awesome ^^ *is joking*)

As far as gear, specialization, glyphs and achievements go, check out my armory. (Yes, I am aware that I am missing most of the key statistical gems for a warlock. It's a work in progress.)
Amárant
Amárant

Back to top Go down

Amárant - Warlock Empty Re: Amárant - Warlock

Post  Brounor Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Welcome to the forums,
Actually your gear is really nice,feel free to signup on raids in the signup section on forums.There are 25mans too around.

We would like to try you out Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Amárant Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Recent development in my real life situation, has made me unable to attend any more scheduled raids. I'm terribly sorry, but I have to prioritize. So, I'm supposing this was my last raid with this community. I wish you all the best of luck, and goodbye.
Amárant
Amárant

Back to top Go down

Post  Brounor Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Well Amarant,i hope things go well and also solve things out in RL.Goodluck out there and if you can come to raids in future do not hesitate to ask or sign for them.Take care Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down