Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morninglory - Boomkin/Restodruid

2 posters

Go down

Morninglory - Boomkin/Restodruid Empty Morninglory - Boomkin/Restodruid

Post  Morninglory Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello everyone I'm Morninglory! *waves*

This toon is still a work in progress (aren't they all?) and I'm in the process of gearing up a bit while practicing the finer points of both boomer/resto druidism, slowly getting there but any help is appreciated! Smile
Back in the day Morning used to be a full time flagcarrier in WSG. Born and raised to to only that, now resurrected as boomer/resto.

I've been playing wow since release and been raiding almost from the start. Have a few 80's with my rogue Derath (212 days played) and priest Rix (124 played) being the ones i've raided the most with.

About myself: I'm a guy (yes, a male that choose to play a female Tauren, don't ask what I was thinking...) from Sweden working in the IT industry for the last 10 years. I live in Stockholm with my lovley girlfriend and for the most part life's good!

ATM RL prevents me from comitting to do X raids/week but I'll sign up when RL permits!

Hope to see you all soon!

YT
Morninglory

Morninglory

Back to top Go down

Morninglory - Boomkin/Restodruid Empty Re: Morninglory - Boomkin/Restodruid

Post  Brounor Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:33 pm

Hello mate and welcome to forums,

Its really nice to see you around,feel free to sign up for our runs and hope to see you more active in future Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down