Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xippi's application (survival hunter)

2 posters

Go down

Xippi's application (survival hunter) Empty Xippi's application (survival hunter)

Post  Xippi Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:45 am

Character information

Name: Xippi
Race: Troll
Class/Spec: Hunter / survival
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Enhanthing
Second Primary Profession: Miner

Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Xippi

Raiding Experience:
Ulduar: did up to Kologarn
VoA 25 VoA 10 succesfull
Onyxia 25 succesfull (with mosty your guildmembers and Brounor as raidleader)

Previous Guilds:
Iron Mask

Reason for leaving:
Immature behavior in the guild and no serious approach on guildruns made me decide too leave

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Not all 4 days. Friday and Wednesday for sure

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Im the kind off player whom takes his time while leveling, doing a lotta quetst, PvP in all the BG's in all the level brackets. I read up on all the class forum threads too learn about my class and that help me a lot.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Don't think I need to, but am willing, so yes.

Is this your main character:
Yes, but I also created a Shammy(level 1), haven't played him yet though.

Player information

Nationality: Dutch

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Almost every day, mostly during daytime and a couple nights a week.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Friend is a big word, but Brounor knows me from Ony 25 raid and he directed me to the site to post my application.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I was very impressed by the Ony25 run your guild was doing under the raidleadership of Brounor.

How long have you been playing WoW?
From the start. Tried Alliance chars first but feel more at home with the Horde

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it?
Still on my PC, so yes and no problem.

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids?
No problems there either.

What do you expect from Raiding Force?
"Ask not what your guild can do for you, but what you can do for your guild"

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A relax guildmember with a sence of humour who's willing to contibrute to the guild goals.

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
Before: get prepared, know your classrole, check up on bosses (http://www.bosskillers.com/), have the usual raiding addons running and uptodate, have buff food ready (cooking 400+ a must) and have the appropiate flasks . During: follow raidleaders intructions and do your job as assigned to ya.

What is raiding for you?
It can be: fun, exiting and thrilling. But also sometimes frustating. I enjoy it most of the time though. Its nice when you get that drop, but it's also nice to learn new stuff and enjoy time with your friends, old and new.

If you have to add anything else,please do:
Im a easy going person, but I hate intolerate people and people who think they know it all. When Im not raiding or doing groups I enjoy PvP alot and when I do I don't use Gchat a lot, just being honest.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
Yes
-Raid Rules?
Yes

Xippi

Back to top Go down

Xippi's application (survival hunter) Empty Re: Xippi's application (survival hunter)

Post  Brounor Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 am

Greetings and welcome to our forums,

Your application is nice ,but i would like to tell you some things that we need for our community.First of all i noticed that your gear needs work.You can do that by doing daily heroics that give you Triumph eblems and also farm heroics to get conquest eblems and get some better gear.Also you can work reputation on factions so that you ll get some good rewards from them and good enchants.I tell you this because your gear is mostly PvP and we like our players to be on PvE gear since we do raids.The experience will come its not a problem,since you seem a person who listens to raidleader.All the rest is ok.We need a hunter,but you may need to respec to Beast master since we miss one and work that spec for the raids.The faster you ll work the easier you ll be able to join the raids that we are focused as guild.The non raid days you can always find a group to do lower lvl ones to get bit more gear.For now i would like you to do heroics and get PvE gear and work the beast master spec to see how things are.Also sign up on sundays in some ulduar 10man to see you more in action and mondays on onyxia 25.

Are you willing to do all these?

Goodluck to your application!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Xippi's application (survival hunter) Empty Re: Xippi's application (survival hunter)

Post  Xippi Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 am

Brounor wrote:Greetings and welcome to our forums,

Your application is nice ,but i would like to tell you some things that we need for our community.First of all i noticed that your gear needs work.You can do that by doing daily heroics that give you Triumph eblems and also farm heroics to get conquest eblems and get some better gear.Also you can work reputation on factions so that you ll get some good rewards from them and good enchants.I tell you this because your gear is mostly PvP and we like our players to be on PvE gear since we do raids.The experience will come its not a problem,since you seem a person who listens to raidleader.All the rest is ok.We need a hunter,but you may need to respec to Beast master since we miss one and work that spec for the raids.The faster you ll work the easier you ll be able to join the raids that we are focused as guild.The non raid days you can always find a group to do lower lvl ones to get bit more gear.For now i would like you to do heroics and get PvE gear and work the beast master spec to see how things are.Also sign up on sundays in some ulduar 10man to see you more in action and mondays on onyxia 25.

Are you willing to do all these?

Goodluck to your application!

Thanks for the fast respons. I am currently working on all the things you pointed out. The respec to BM is not a dealbreaker, i would do it, no problem. About signing up for Ulduar and Onyxia, how and where can i sign up for those?

Regards,

Xippi

Xippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Brounor Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:48 pm

There is a section on forum raid signups where all topics of weekly raids posted.u see the date and time and what raid is,click on that topic and then post a reply saying that u can come or not.
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down