Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild application -Accepted-

2 posters

Go down

guild application -Accepted- Empty guild application -Accepted-

Post  Alanss Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Race: undead
Class/Spec: warrior
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: blacksmithing
Second Primary Profession: mining

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Alanss

Raiding Experience:every raid up to all current content

Previous Guilds:immortal rangers and orb of souls

Reason for leaving:ex girlfriend

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? yes

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

yes
Are you willing to respec if needed? yes

Is this your main character:yes

Player information

Nationality: British

Sex: male

How much can you be online and play with your char? I play everyday

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Flowah

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? from Flowah

How long have you been playing WoW? 2 years

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it? Yes

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids? Yes

What do you expect from Raiding Force? to raid and have fun, maybe social online friendships

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? I am a good Tank/Fury warrior, who is always willing to help people

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid? To read and understand all tactics and to come to the raid prepared and to help follow tactics within the raid enviorment

What is raiding for you? great fun

If you have to add anything else,please do :

Alanss

Back to top Go down

guild application -Accepted- Empty Re: guild application -Accepted-

Post  Brounor Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 am

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

Your experience and gear are good and this is the nice part of your application.The not best part of it is that your answers are not with much detail and we like people when they apply to use detail.I would like to inform you that we have already 2 tank warriors and many melee classes in the guild.However since you are friend of Flowah and we like to give people chances,we would like to see you in action,signing up in our raids and then we will decide.Goodluck!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alanss Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:50 am

hi, I apologise for my lack of detail, I just filled it in very quickly after flowah asked me to apply, I would love to come to any of your raids that you invite me to, any information I can supply please inform me and I can get back to you.

I also do not mind filling any roll, in the guild to help out, my gear score is exactly the same on both specs, so I qualify for all raids as either tank or mellee, and i also understand that other longer members may be chosen before me, and I do not consider this a problem.

I look forward to raiding with you.

Alan

Alanss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down