Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sutaka - Unholy DPS Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

Sutaka - Unholy DPS Death Knight Empty Sutaka - Unholy DPS Death Knight

Post  Sutaka Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 am

Hello guys, my name is Sutaka and I'm here to apply to your guild.

Name: Sutaka
Race: Orc
Class/Spec: Unholy Death Knight.
Level: 80

Professions: Recently spent out on Epic Flying, so I haven't any money for professions. Planning on Blacksmithing & Engineering/Enchanting.

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Sutaka

Raiding experience: Onyxia 10/25, Naxxramas 10/25, Ulduar 10 (5/14), Trial of the Crusader 10/25.

Previous guilds: Echos on the Wind, Collar of the Disturbed.

Reason For leaving: Echos was a leveling guild I help make with a friend. I left the guild in his hands to pursue a raiding career. Collar of the Disturbed was the raiding guild I was in, I left due to inactivity of raiding (One raid a week, if that). The core members of the guild are also planning to realm change.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Yes, perfect days for me.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

Very much so. I played Blood for a while, but picked up Unholy when I got my 4 Piece Tier 9 set. I have never had so much fun in WoW than with Unholy. I believe I have mastered the gameplay to the best of my ability for it in PvE situations.

Are you willing to respec if needed?

Of course, I will help in any way I can.

Is this your main character:

Yes.

Player information[u]

Nationality:
English, UK.

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?

Everyday.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:

Not that I'm aware of.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?

Advertised on the AD trade channel. Came to the website to check it out.
After reading the information, I found the guild would be perfect for me raiding-wise.

How long have you been playing WoW?

Since April 1st 2009.

Do you have ventrilo and are you able to use it?

Yes, I do.

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids?

Yes.

What do you expect from Raiding Force?

To have a good community in which I can enjoy raiding with others.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?

A knowledge of the DPS role for the Death Knight class, as well as raid knowledge. I can help teach other Death Knights specs according to their gear and preferences.

What are, in your opinion, a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?

It is the raiders duty to make sure they have appropriate gear, money, reagents/pots/etc, knowledge of the encounter and a good attitude.
They need to stay positive and use constructive criticism where necessary, whilst aiding players to the best of their ability.

What is raiding for you?

Fun, a good way to spend time with a community and to enjoy the content we're given.

If you have to add anything else, please do:

My age is the boundary for this guild, which may be a problem for you guys. I hope my application here shows my level of maturity to you. I will always turn up for raids that I sign up for, unless I have an emergency I need to attend (Example, my house was on fire).
I know how to raid lead, If you needed me to.

Have you read & understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes.
-Raid Rules? Yes.
Sutaka
Sutaka

Back to top Go down

Sutaka - Unholy DPS Death Knight Empty Re: Sutaka - Unholy DPS Death Knight

Post  Brounor Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

Your application is nice and gear and experience,we would like to see you more in action,so please signup on our Friday ToC 25man to see you in action.Goodluck!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down