Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shusuglao- Retradin -Trial-

2 posters

Go down

Shusuglao- Retradin -Trial- Empty Shusuglao- Retradin -Trial-

Post  Shusuglao Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Character information

Name: Shusuglao
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec: Paladin/Retribution
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Engineering
Second Primary Profession: Mining

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Shusuglao

Raiding Experience: Naxx 10/25, VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar up to Freya, , Onyxia 10/25. All the tbc raids except Tempest Keep and SSC, also have the heroic key to Malygos but I haven't been there yet. (I´ve seen totc10 & 25, but not completed and on a separate character).

Previous Guilds: Apotheosis (casual, naxx runs every sunday), Battlehorn

Reason for leaving: Unhappy with guild atnosphere in Apotheosis. You know the reason behind Battlehorn already.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?

Understood.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?

I have been playing a paladin since TBC hit, I was holy most of the time, but respecced retribution about 3 months before WoTLK hit. I loved it even before the fun patch came.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
I do have naxx 10/heroic dungeon tanking gear, defense capped. So the answer would be yes.

Is this your main character:
Yes, this is my main character. I also have a level 80 Deathknight, a level 80 Hunter, another Paladin at 80 and a Warlock at 70.

Player information
Nationality: Slovenian/American
Sex: Male/Female (Brou will understand the answer, although I doubt why this is relevant anyway?)

How much can you be online and play with your char?
For raids and as often as is possible.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:
Brounor, Flowah, Sintharr, probably a few others that followed from Battlehorn into the merged guild.

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
Former Battlehorn raider, I want to join because I want to experience the content with mature and friendly people and good players... not to mention I know people here so it only seems logical.

How long have you been playing WoW?
I have been playing WoW since TBC hit.

Do you have ventrilo and are you able to use it? Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25 man raids?
Aye.

What do you expect from Raiding Force?
EPAX!! Haha just kidding, you know us better than that. We both miss raiding, we both have friends here and we miss the social aspect of it. So basically... just to be there and to allow Shusuglao to come to the raids.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
A friendly, helpful member who follows rules. And if on the off-chance the crazy half plays, a friendly, helpful member who makes random silly commentary when waiting for a boss or being bored (Brou knows who I mean).

What are, in your opinion, a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
To sleep and let everyone else kill the boss so I can roll on the loot when I wake up? Are you serious, who doesn´t know this? Get your flasks/reagents/potions/enchants/gems/repairs and get your rear to the entrance prior and do your job (tank/dps/heal) during... WITHOUT making an ass of yourself in the process.

What is raiding for you?
A challenge, a chance for social interaction and teaching Azeroth and Outland what the term conquer means.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?

I have understood the rules.

Shusuglao

Back to top Go down

Shusuglao- Retradin -Trial- Empty Re: Shusuglao- Retradin -Trial-

Post  Brounor Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Greetings and welcome to forums,

Good to see you again both Smile Your application is really bad and go play pacman!Joking,really nice application for really nice person,we all know you have skill and you are good.Your gear is nice,but needs some work.Still this is not a problem as long as you can follow the raids and be active.Paladin dps is nice to have,still we shall see how it goes and may tell you to work another spec,too.Depending the needs.We already have seen you on our raid Onyxia 25 and also we know you from the past,so thats a trial.Will poke you in game for an invite Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down