Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Vragrom (Hunter)

Go down

Apply Vragrom (Hunter) Empty Apply Vragrom (Hunter)

Post  Vragrom Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 am

Character information

Name:Vragrom
Race:Orc
Class/Spec:Hunter/MM pve/BM pvp
Level:80

First Primary Profession:Leatherworker
Second Primary Profession:Skinning

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&cn=Vragrom

Raiding Experience:totc 10/totc 25 / ulduar 10 / ulduar 25 / naxxstramas 10 / naxxstramas 25 /onixya 10 /onixya 25 / os 10 / os 25 / voa 10 / voa 25, and much more...

Previous Guilds:Hesperiae Domini

Reason for leaving:my guild die away, always few connected ppl...

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?Yes, sometimes i need to eat around 21.00-15 (i waste only few minutes)...

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? I play this class from long time, i know it very well...

Are you willing to respec if needed?yes

Is this your main character:Yes, i got also an Pally/holy/prot, an lvl 80 Shammy/enhancement/resto and a Dk/unholy lvl 77

Player information

Nationality:Italian

Sex:Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? approximately 4 hours...

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names:sure
my good friends kuroc and boogy Smile...

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?i know "raiding force" thx to kuroc and boogy, i wont join because i like to play with skilled ppl...

How long have you been playing WoW?
from vanilla wow, with my warrior on another server...

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it? yes

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids? yes

What do you expect from Raiding Force? serious ppl, a lot of raids and funny moments...

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? pain for icc's bosses and a good friend...

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid? concentration, skill, experience, flasks, food and read all tactics...

What is raiding for you? the essence of wow, cooperation, team work and have fun...

If you have to add anything else,please do :

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?yes
-Raid Rules?yes

Vragrom

Back to top Go down