Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gurack - Survival Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Gurack - Survival Hunter Empty Gurack - Survival Hunter

Post  Gurack Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey there.

Been meaning to post here for a little while. Raided with you guys in Ulduar25 last week. You seem like a fun and focused kind of group and Id be more than happy to raid with you guys again if you'll have me.

Im pretty experienced with most WotLK raids. Only one Iv never attempted is EoE. I have cleared Naxx quite a few times, downed most of the watchers in Ulduar 10, and my first Ulduar 25 was with you guys, up to Ignis. New ToTC I have killed all except Anub'arak in 10 man, not tryed 25 (yet). Cleared VoA, including the new guy.

My gear is ok, though I havent had much luck with trinkets and rings so far. Always room for improvement.

Armoury link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Gurack

I could pretty much participate on any of your raid days, except maybe fridays (beer time). Any questions, just /w me ingame or post here I guess tongue

Gurack

Back to top Go down

Gurack - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Gurack - Survival Hunter

Post  Brounor Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Greetings mate and welcome,
you did good on Ulduar and your gear is not bad,so if u are interested u can sign up for our runs on forums.Would ne nice to see you again Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Gurack - Survival Hunter Empty hey!

Post  Ohmèga Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Hey Gurock!

Welcome to the forums, nice to see you here.
Hope you get more lycky in our raids Razz

Peace afro
Ohmèga
Ohmèga

Back to top Go down

Gurack - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Gurack - Survival Hunter

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down