Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medan - priest -Accepted-

3 posters

Go down

Medan - priest -Accepted- Empty Medan - priest -Accepted-

Post  Medan Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 am

Character information

Name: Medan
Race: Undead
Class/Spec: Priest - main spec - holy, offspec - shadow.
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: alchemy - elixir master
Second Primary Profession: herbalism, also fishing and cooking at 450.

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Medan

Raiding Experience: Naxxramas 10 cleared, Naxx 25 from Saph, Uld 10 till General V (have not killed Aur tho), Uld 25 downed flame, raz and XT, totc 10 cleared, totc 25 till champs, ony 10 cleared, ony 25 seen the fight, voa10/25 cleared.

Previous Guilds: Dies Irae, left to join ya (i was the part of community before this application, and my guild was polish only, for a friends)

Reason for leaving: to join RF Razz

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
mostly yes

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? playing priest since 2006, got some breaks tho

Are you willing to respec if needed? aye

Is this your main character: yes

Player information
Nationality: polish
Sex: often Wink (male)

How much can you be online and play with your char? as my holiday is over, i'll be around 6-7 hours a day, can differ depends on when i'll get back home from work and what i'll have to do

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: know most of you, if not all

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? joined a pug totc 10, we managed to kill twins and anub and i decided to join the community, now to join the guild too

How long have you been playing WoW? since the beginning, was playing 4 days in beta too.

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it? aye, mic muted mostly tho, as i have 2 small kids

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? moar spam in guild chat? Razz moar slacking? Razz and of course few deaths in raids Razz

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? yes
-Raid Rules? yes

Medan

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest -Accepted- Empty Re: Medan - priest -Accepted-

Post  Brounor Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 am

Welcome Medan,

I wont say more ,you are already our mascot and floor lover,accepted!

Poke u in game for invite! Very Happy
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest -Accepted- Empty Medaa´n

Post  Ohmèga Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 am

Ahh finally you have come to your senses and joined us!

Welcome aboard!
Ohmèga
Ohmèga

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest -Accepted- Empty Re: Medan - priest -Accepted-

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down