Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medan - priest

3 posters

Go down

Medan - priest Empty Medan - priest

Post  Medan Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Ello all, Thought i'll give it a try after todays raid. Was great fun with ya all.
To start, i'm 28 years old, married, 2 kids, so it is sometimes hard to focus. I am able to use ventrilo, with mic muted tho. My experience in raiding in Wotlk is almost none. Never seen Naxxramas (was there only a very long ago, at 60, but does that not count), never seen EoE. Cleared OS 10/25, was in Ulduar 10 (seen 5 bosses, killed 3). Cleared totc10, got some decent wiping in 25. Cleared voa 10/25. Cleared all heroics. My gear is not the worst, need some improvements tho. I usually play every day, trying to start around 16-17 doing fishing/cooking daily and heroic daily. Around 19 is time for my younger one to take a bath. It may extend even to 19 30 (depends when he wakes up, he is 6 month old). I don't think i'll be able to attend all raid days, even if i'll play every single day. I'm in Dies Irae atm, a polish guild, that was created back in 2006 i think. Last guild was Illumination, but that was back in 2007, before my break. Think that's all. If ya have any questions, just ask.
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Medan

ps. Holy priest, with dual in almost full disc, not using it tho and goin to change it for shadow soon i guess.

Medan

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest Empty medan

Post  Ohmèga Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi and welcome to the community Medan!

I have only heard good things about you so far, hope to see you soon in a raid.

Peace afro
Ohmèga
Ohmèga

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest Empty Re: Medan - priest

Post  Brounor Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Welcome Medan ,really nice work indeed!Hope to see you sign often and follow our runs Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Medan - priest Empty Re: Medan - priest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down