Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vespertilio - Priest

3 posters

Go down

Vespertilio - Priest Empty Vespertilio - Priest

Post  Il Beholder Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 am

Hi everybody!!

Yesterday I've played with you in some try to Vezax, I liked so much to play with you expecially because I saw mature and friendly people.
My name is Matteo, I'm Italian and I'm 28 years old. I have a priest ,Vespertilio, with double spec. Actually my main spec is Discipline and my offspec is Shadow, both of them are full and well geared. My professions are ench and tailoring, both of them are full trained. I have experience in all raids but Yogg saron, algalon and the last 2 bosses of the trial. I'm really felxible with the raid needs, I really love the team's work and I like to play to take the best from it. Furthermore, I really like to play with ventrilo because it improve really the real time tactic side of the game.

I would like to join you to have some 25 people raid expecially. I use to play the 10-man raid (only Ulduar and totc-10) with my actual guild.

Cheers,
matteo

Il Beholder

Back to top Go down

Vespertilio - Priest Empty vespertilio

Post  Ohmèga Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:55 am

Hey and welcome to the forums!

Nice to see you here and i hope to see you in some raids in the future, be sure to sign up for tha raids you like to come with us on.
Will be fun to play with you!

Peace afro
Ohmèga
Ohmèga

Back to top Go down

Vespertilio - Priest Empty Re: Vespertilio - Priest

Post  Brounor Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 am

Welcome to the forums Vespertilio!

Its glad to see you are interested to join our community and raid with us.Yesterday u did really nice and you saw maturity and dedication.You are welcome to our community and feel free to sign up for our runs.See you in action soon i hope Smile
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Vespertilio - Priest Empty Re: Vespertilio - Priest

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down