Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absota Restoration shaman

2 posters

Go down

Absota Restoration shaman Empty Absota Restoration shaman

Post  Absota Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 pm

Name: Absota shaman restroration
Have duel spec enhancement and restoration but I prefer to heal in raids.
Professions are Skinner and Leatherworker.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Absota

I am member of the Plainsrunner tribe and have always been that with Absota, it is my home. Absota is my main and currently my only level 80 character.
I started to play WoW july 2005 and started to raid 2006. At some point I raided 3-4 times a week but found it took to much time of my life so I stopped playing wow and other computer games for 1½ years and come back 2 months ago. Much has happened in my life since I work and have a more active social life than before. But after starting playing WOW casually I would also like to raid casually. I really like raiding and the rush it gives. Working together as a team and learning new strategies. Having your hard work work give result and taking down a new raid boss. Secondly I am also interested in seeing the new content and what Blizzard has come up with. Thirdly I prefer to raid in a friendly environment where we can count on each other. That is why I now want to be a casual raider with about 1 raid per week. Some weeks I will sign up more but most weeks I will sign up minimum for one raid. A few times I will be to busy to raid at all.

My past raid experiences:
Classic 40 and 20 man raids below and including Blackwing Layer this was done with warlock Silverflower on alliance.
Burning Crusade: All below and Battle for Mount Hyjal, and halfway through Black Tempel. This was done with restoration shaman Naginda on alliance.

In Wrath of the Lich King I have only done heroics. I try to do the daily heroic quest everyday to get Emblems of Triumf to improve my gear.

Absota

Back to top Go down

Absota Restoration shaman Empty Re: Absota Restoration shaman

Post  Brounor Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,your gear needs work and also i would like to see you as much as possible in raid as we like activity in our community.When your gear is enough for the raids we are doing as group feel free to signup on our raids in raidsignups section on forum.See you in game.
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down