Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delfie Holy priest -Accepted-

2 posters

Go down

Delfie Holy priest -Accepted- Empty Delfie Holy priest -Accepted-

Post  Delfie Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:50 am

Name:Delfie
Race: Bloodelf
Class/Spec: Priest Holy/Disc
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: inscription 450
Second Primary Profession: tailoring 440

Raiding Experience:Have experions in ulduar toc naxx ony 10/25

Mine previous guild Argklights mechanics
Reason for leaving:Left them to go to a friend guild on trollbane but i didnt like the server so i went back to AD.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
I can, if i dont have something to do that day like a birthday or so.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it? Think i played priest for 1 a 2 years now like playing priest. Have healed Toc 10 and 25.

Are you willing to respec if needed? Yes im willing to respec iff its needed.

Is this your main character: Yes it is.

Player information:

Nationality: Dutch

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? 5 a 6 days

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Brandaris

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? From a friend he said you needed healer so here i am to get a trail.

How long have you been playing WoW? playing WoW like almost from the start.

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it? Dont have at the moment but always can installed it

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids? Yes i have.

What do you expect from Raiding Force? Well some experience in HC toc 10/25 and upcoming dungeons that soon will come new friends but mostly fun.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? As a priest i would say Healing since i dont have experince in shadow. Offering mine self to you guys as a holymoly priest dont do dps only healing thats all i have to offer.

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
Before raid mine duties are before the raid start have all the things with me before raid start iff not get them fast. and go to the toilet or get drinks food and all that that needs a afk. Very Happy DURING the raid NO AFK's and at most NO WHINNING about the loot its the raid thes have prio not a player.

What is raiding for you? Have fun and experience.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yes i did
-Raid Rules? Yes i did

Delfie

Back to top Go down

Delfie Holy priest -Accepted- Empty Re: Delfie Holy priest -Accepted-

Post  Brounor Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:36 am

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

I remember you from archlights and you had come with me on some of our raids in past.Your gear is nice though some parts are not shown in armory ,as your weapon and head,not sure why.Experience seem good too.I would like to ask you what didnt you find in the server you were and made you come back to AD?

Also i would like to see you in action again,so it would be nice to sign up in some raids like 25man Onyxia on monday.Poke the signups section for this,goodluck!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Delfie Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 am

Trollbane is hard to get party's and raids there is a big friend family politics over there, even for heroics you need to have epic achiefment OMG. so thats is one off the resson i left other one is its boring over there very boring low population.

Delfie

Back to top Go down

Post  Brounor Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 am

I see,well i hope u wont get bored here if all thing go ok and you ll be a part of our guild.Poke sign ups and see u online!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down