Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synethstesia Disc/Shadow Priest -Accepted-

2 posters

Go down

Synethstesia Disc/Shadow Priest -Accepted- Empty Synethstesia Disc/Shadow Priest -Accepted-

Post  Synethstesia Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:10 am

Name: Synethstesia
Race: Blood Elf
Class/Spec:Priest - Disc and Shadow. Was Holy for a while before Disc. Can Switch.
Level:80

First Primary Profession:Herbalism (450)
Second Primary Profession: Alchemy (430)

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Synethstesia

Raiding Experience:
Naxx 10-man, (Last attempt, MT had to leave at KT before we could finish). VoA 25-man.
Pre WOTLK: Kara (cleared), Ony. MC.

Previous Guilds:
The Archivum

Reason for leaving:
Excellent guild full of fun people, but was far too empty during most of the time. In the rare occasion we could get enough people together we usually ended up having to cancel due to no-shows for raid signups or PUG due to low numbers. Looking for a guild that's more active, populated and willing to raid in an organised manner.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Easily. Available on all those days between those times. For whatever reason if I cannot make a run, I will ensure to notify well in advancement

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Priest since Mid-TBC era. Familiar with all 3 specs - Raid Healed as Holy, Raid DPS'd as Shadow. Have yet to raid heal Disc but been farming heroics since then (Relatively recent change)

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yes. No problem.

Is this your main character:
It is now. Old main was a Warlock which I stopped playing pre-WOTLK.

Player information

Nationality: Scottish

Sex: M

How much can you be online and play with your char? Most Evenings. Rarely an exception. Prior notice can be given for exceptions

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: None

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join? Have seen them around, advertised in General

How long have you been playing WoW? 3 years, on and off.

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it? Currently don't have it, but have used it before in an old guild on Aszune.

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids? Yes.

What do you expect from Raiding Force? An Active raiding community, organised and professional that is willing to direct their skill towards beating the end-game content of WoW. A Guild that expects respect between each of their members and the will to work together to achieve.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild? I am a relatively skilled player in WoW. I like to research strategy before each encounter, and I ensure I've got the most efficient mods installed to allow smoother healing and dps. Always willing to listen and improve my game from any advice thrown my way, and I *always* make sure I get out of the fire. Adverse to almost all forms of drama, just here to play the game and have fun with everyone else.

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
Before a raid, a Raider should be responsible for bringing enough reagents, positions, flasks, food etc. to last the duration of the raid. A Raider should also make sure to arrive to the raid on time. unless there's a specific reason for any delay. If a Raider cannot make it, they should ensure a replacement can be found asap. During a raid, they should listen to the commands of the Raid Leader, coordinate with their fellow classes to assign roles if necessary. When a wipe occurs, a good raider should help getting everything reset asap and nobody should complain about repair bills. A Good Raider should also understand that loot should be assigned to where it makes the biggest improvement to the team, not the individual.

What is raiding for you?

Raiding is a mark of a guilds cohesion and the ability to perform well together and fulfil the full potential of his/her class. It's a fun but often challenging pastime that can be considered rewarding in terms of success, fun and advancement through the game. For me, raiding should be an enjoyable experience that allows every member of the guild to prove how well they can play the game and how well they work together. It's not about the loot, it's about the teamwork.

If you have to add anything else,please do :

From the armoury link I've provided, it's not hard to see that my gear is currently Heroic/Naxx level and I've had relatively small experience to the WOTLK Raiding scene. I'm hoping that this guild will be able to give me a chance to take up the ol' raiding fun I've not fully enjoyed since running Karazahn all those years ago. I consider myself professional, punctual and always willing to learn from those will more experience in the raiding field. Looking forward to hopefully storming the walls of Icecrown with you guys Smile

Edit: Didn't mention this, but currently have similar DPS gear for Shadow spec (200-220ish) and am currently HR-capped for shadow damage.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules? Yep!
-Raid Rules? Double Yep!

Synethstesia

Back to top Go down

Synethstesia Disc/Shadow Priest -Accepted- Empty Re: Synethstesia Disc/Shadow Priest -Accepted-

Post  Brounor Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

Really nice application and with much info,i like they way you write and would like to give you a chance to see you in our raids.Gear can come,but skill and attendance are more important.Sign up for our Onyxia 25 on monday to see you in action.Goodluck!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down