Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Zukaina Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Character Information

Name:Zukaina
Race:Forsaken
Class/Spec:Mage/Arcane (Raid specced)
Level:80

First primary proffesion:Tailoring level 445
Secondary primary proffesion:Enchanting level 415

Armoury link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Zukaina

Raiding Experience:Obsidian sanctum, Eye of Eternity, Naxxramas, Onyxia's lair, half of ulduar and first three bosses of Trial of the Crusader.

Previous guilds:Heavenly Demons and Iron mask

Reason for leaving:Heavenly because they're mostly a leveling guild. And Iron mask im still a member of... for now. Hoping this app will be succesful.

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that?
Sure can, im a very active member.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
Very familiar, plenty of ways a mage can cheat death and my arcane spec is topped for max dps output. Been playing the mage for about 4 months.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
If needed im ready and willing yes.

Is this your main character:No my main is a paladin meatshield / dps.

Player Information

Nationality:British

Sex:Male

How much can you be online and play with your char?
Im online quite regularly, can easily make raid times stated previously.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: Nope i know no-one in this guild...

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
At the time i was searching for a raiding guild while doing Gundrak heroic, and was in a group with Alanss and Flowah. I asked if theyre were recruiting and Flowah was kind enough to link me the e-mail address.

How long have you been playing WoW?
About 7 months religiously.

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it?
Unfortunatly not, however i was going to invest in a headset and get the download very soon.

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids?
I sure do!

What do you expect from Raiding Force?
I expect nothing from anyone, only to be treated as an equal and be able to spend some quality raiding time getting to know new people.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Besides a great ranged dps, enchants and any clothes or flying carpets... Just another willing and dedicated member of raiding force.

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
Before the raid, turning up before we start, chipping in at the guild raid tab, flasks etc.
During the raid, keep your eye on the ball so to speak, make it a nice smooth run.

What is raiding for you?
Time well spent, iv enjoyed the heroics (though the hero's are rather boring of late) and raids up until now.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
-Raid Rules?

Sure have, and they're all understandable.

If you have to add anything else,please do: I think... yep that about it from me, i hope to hear from you soon.

Zukaina

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Medan Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 pm

hello, not a bad gear as for a mage. you say it's a second char tho, what's with the paladin? are you currently raiding as a tank or dps? or you abandoned it? what is his name?

Medan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brounor Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

First of all i would like to ask you some things.As Medan said this is your alt char,so what about your main?Are you raiding in Iron Mask with him or something?Are you planning to focus on this one or he ll be second in prior?Also about ventrilo you ll surely have to sort it out since we do not get people without it.Its important for raiding you see and saves life and time.

Well for the rest application,the gear seems nice and experience can be worked if you are dedicated it wont be a problem.
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zukaina Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 am

Hello Medan and Brounor. since im rather new to the game compared to a lot of people it seems, im currently trying to get into any 'pugs' as theyre known to get what raiding exerience i can.
As for the palla, his name is Kussick and hes still a member of the guild Heavenly demons. as theyre mostly a leveling guild there realy isnt much time set aside for raiding.

At some point id like to become a member but it seems i wont be geting vent anytime soon. I hope your still going strong for any future applications i submit, if you're willing to accept.

Good luck folks!

Zukaina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down