Raiding Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer)

2 posters

Go down

Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer) Empty Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer)

Post  Ceci Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am

Name: Ceci
Race: Tauren
Class/Spec: Warrior / Protection
Level: 80

First Primary Profession: Alchemy
Second Primary Profession: Jewelcrafting

Armory Link (go to armory in wow-europe site and paste here the link of your char):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Cecka

Wow history: Back in vanilla ZG,AQ20,All MC and part of BWL. Back there playing as resto shaman on Darksorrow realm in a casual guild Immortal Fury.I became shaman class leader and also raidleader and officer.I took a break off of WoW before TBC came due to real life reasons.Guild disbanded and most people moved over to Drak`thul realm.Since TBC I created warrior on Shattered Halls realm and played in guild OLD since then. I became MT for the guild just as well as one of raidleaders and officers.I cleared Karazhan so many times I cannot even remember it, just aswell as Gruul, SSC, TK, Zulaman with whole time event, MH and BT just up to Shade of Akama.After that I was forced to take another break (life`s a bitch) and when I got back it was just about time when everything got nerfed to an extent where every guild out there was able to do whole BT or SWP and I passed on that.Now in WotLK I mostly focused on 10mans and played pretty casually. Cleared Naxx10/25, OS, ToC10/25,Some bosses in Uld 25/10 including couple hardmodes. Now that faction change kicked in I changed factions and thus left OLD for Stardust, where I only spent about week and out that oen of my friends is playing on Argent Dawn realm in your guild, so I initiated realm transfer and here I am writing my app hoping to get in.

Previous Guilds: Immortal Fury(darksorrow realm), OLD(Shattered Halls realm), Stardust(Shattered Halls)

We are raiding four times a week (Monday,Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) from 19:30 to 23:30 game time.Invites will start 15 minutes earlier. Can you follow that? For most of the time, yes.

Are you familiar with your class and spec? How long have you been playing it and what is your general experience with it?
I play protection warrior since start of TBC and I love it. I was never really fan of DPSing, so tank it is.

Are you willing to respec if needed?
Yes, I do have some offspec gear focused mainly for ARMS dps.

Is this your main character: Yes

Player information

Nationality: Slovakia

Sex: Male

How much can you be online and play with your char? As much as I want, however I do have work and real life.I consider myself as casual player.

Have you got friends in the guild? Write down their names: I do have one.But I cannot remember his nickname ingame.I hope he will notice my app and will write something down. Smile
edit: I checked previous applications and it`s Grobun Smile

Where did you hear about our guild and why do you want to join?
I heard about it from a friend who is playing and I decided to join because I`d like to play with him.Also I heard you guys are allright and from guild rules I can see you`re not the loot type of guild and you seem to have fun over loot, which is my view of the game.

How long have you been playing WoW?
Since vanilla

Do you have ventilo and are you able to use it?
Yes

Do you have a stable connection and a good pc to handle 25man raids?
Yes

What do you expect from Raiding Force?
Cooperation, Fun and place to spend ingame time.

What do you think you have to offer us by joining our guild?
Solid, reliable player and experienced tank.

What are,in your opinion,a raiders duties before a raid and during the raid?
Know the tactic, have enough gold for repairs and ofcourse have all needed food, potions, flasks and/or elixirs.
During the raid? Focus!

What is raiding for you?
Usually fun and ofcourse challenge

If you have to add anything else,please do:
I think I covered it all, but if you have any questions, shoot.

Have you read understood the:
-Guild Rules?
Yea
-Raid Rules? Yarr

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Ceci on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new armory link after succesful transfer and ALso name change since Ceci was already taken :()

Ceci

Back to top Go down

Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer) Empty Re: Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer)

Post  Brounor Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forums,

Your application seems fine and experience and gear is nice,too.We have 3 warrior tanks for now,one of them doesnt sign lately.Still we would like to try you and see how it goes in action.A friend of Grobun is our friend,too.So would like to see you in action,why dont you sign for our ToC 25 on friday?

Goodluck with application!
Brounor
Brounor
Admin

http://www.battlehorn.net

Back to top Go down

Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer) Empty Re: Cecka - prot warr (Xrealm application, currently char in transfer)

Post  Ceci Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Thanks.
This might not be the answer you`re looking for, but I hope there is a raid during weekend or in near future you could try me out on. To explain, I just got back after 3weeks on sick leave and really feel need to socialize with friends and already have plans for friday evening out in town Smile
I will sign for the soonest available raid tho.

Ceci

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down